Four members of the same family were injured



May 15, 2023 2:49 pm

Simara: Four members of the same family were injured on Sunday night when a fire broke out in a house at Aadarsh Kotwal rural municipality 1 Chyutaha of Bara. The injured include a husband and wife and two sons.

35-year-old Manoj Yadav, his wife 30-year-old Chetari Devi, four-year-old Chhotu Yadav and three-year-old Sandeep Yadav were injured when the house caught fire due to fire lit to repeal mosquito. They are being treated at Narayani Hospital in Birgunj.

According to District Police Office Bara spokesperson Purshottam Pandey, among the injured, the condition of Chetari Devi is serious. When the house suddenly caught fire while they were sleeping, the locals rescued them and took them to the hospital.

The house was completely destroyed by fire. When the house caught fire, goods, clothes, food were destroyed and livestock were also burnt and injured.

According to Pandey, spokesperson of the District Police Office, Bara, the fire caused a loss worth 4,10,000.